About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

American Idol Week 2 Girls

Week 2 American Idol Girls Performance Show Summary

Ratings
Crystal 10
Lilly 9
Paige 8
Katie Siobhann and Michelle 7
Didi 6.5
Katelyn 6
Haeley 5
Lacey 4

My predictions of who will go home Lacey and Haeley. I will lose all faith in the voting public of American Idol if they stay another week they are horrible. On the guys side Jermaine and Todrick willl be most likely to go home. Their performances were not outstanding or memorable at all and they butchered their respective songs

Summaries
Top
Crystal started off the night and she rocked! I think she has a good chance of making it all the way to the end and winning. I felt the same way about Katie Stevens but this week I lean toward thinking she may be in danger of going home..hopefully America will give her a second chance. Back to Crystal her performance was totally flawless no pitch problems whatsoever. I really liked her song choice too. Michelle was next in my top. To be honest with you all I don't even remember her from the auditions but she has definitley made herself known since then. She did a wonderful rendition of Creed's With Arms Wide Open. Definitley downloading that to my ipod when I get around to it. Lilly's performance was another flawless one. I see her making it to the top ten. Sibohann is a powerhouse and she did phenomninal with her rendition of Think by Aretha Franklin
Middle
As I said earlier I lean toward thinking that Katie will be in the bottom this week.. while her performance was slightly better than last week's I think it was a little bit pitchy but not as pitchy as some of the other performances (*ahem* Haely and Lacey.. we'll get to those in a little bit.) I feel like Didi needs to do a little better with picking her song. She did slightly better than last week but I didn't find her performance to be that memorable though I do really love Lean On Me... she tried really hard to make it her own but it didn't go over to well for her. I didn't care for Katelyn's song choice either.. while I thought she did a good job I just don't really like that song very much.. she needs to do something more up tempo. I liked Paige's rendition of Kelly Clarkson's Walk Away..though pitchy in certain spots I thought she did good and that Kelly Clarkson would be pleased.
Bottom
As Randy said Lacey's version of Kiss Me by Six Pence None The Richer was a bit karaoke. I thought she could have done a lot better. If she sticks around another week I really hope she doesn a better job at making what ever song she gets her own. Don't even get me started on Haely. She's just horrible all around. The Climb is the only song I actually like by Miley Cyrus and she totally murdured it. It was pitchy all over the place and hurt my ears. I was glad to see the performance end and hope that she goes home tomororw.

RESULTS!!

Bottom 2 Boys Jermaine and John I would have perferred Todrick to go home over Jermaine. In my honest opinion Jermaine was much better vocally. I was diappointed that John went home. He was one of the better guys this week and I was hoping he'd stick around.

Bottom 2 Girls Haeley and Michelle. SWEET JESUS! I am so glad Haeley went home. No more pitchy performances that hurt my ears. Michelle on the other hand was good and had a lot of talent. Lacey should have gone home instead.

No comments:

Followers