About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Summer can't come soon enough :)

I am still waiting to hear back about weather or not I got the job at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village this summer. Hopefully I will get the job there. In the event that I don't I will most likey apply for summer camp jobs closer to my house.

I have been browsing through the line ups for various theatres and have compiled a list of shows I want to see. What shows end up making the the cut will depend largely on budget because Matt and I are trying to save money to go to NY during my birthday week to see A Little Night Music. The only definities at this point are My Way and Chicago at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village.

Other options include

Always Patsy Cline Maine State Music Theatre
Monty Python's Spamalot Maine State Music Theatre or Ogunquit Playhouse
The Drowsy Chaperone Ogunquit Playhouse
Nunset Boulevard or Forbidden Broadway Greatest Hits Arundel Barn Playhouse

No comments:

Followers