About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

High School Musical

2 weekends ago I went to see High School Musical at Interlakes Theatre with my boyfriend and his cousin at Interlakes Theatre in Meredith New Hampshire. I haven't decided if I am going to send it into the newspapers in Meredith yet.

Bop Til You Drop with High School Musical

Interlakes Theatre in Meredith had a one weekend only performace of High School Musical. The play which is very much a modern day version of the musical Grease is based on the Disney Channell original movie of the same name. The show features such upbeat numbers as Bop Til You Drop, Stick To The Status Quo Getcha Head In The Game and We're All In This Together.The cast featured a very talented cast of performers including Caitlin Kent as Sharpey Evans, Sal Mannino as Troy Bolton and Virigina Cavaliere as Gabriella Montez.It was hard not fall into the temptation to sing along to such catchy tunes as Stick To The Staus Quo,Bop Til You Drop and We're All In This Together. However, the best song of the show was Breaking Free which showcased Mannino's and Cavaliere's talents. The cherography which was done by Brian Feehan was amazing.Oveerall, this show was energetic and very much enjoyed by everyone who went... including me.

No comments:

Followers