About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Theatre Related New Years Resolutions and Top Rated Movie Musicals + Showtunes

I struggle coming up with New Years Resolutions and usually I have a hard time keeping track of them. I decided to come up with a few theatre related New Years Resolutions



1. See shows at theatres in New Hampshire I have never seen shows at before ( Andy's Summer Playhouse, Palace Theatre in Manchester)

2. Get technical experience in areas other than just props. I am hoping to help out with lighting or sound design for one of the Peacock Players shows.
3. Introduce myself to at least one new Broadway soundtrack. My itunes library needs some new blood in it.. i am getting kind of sick of listening to Annie Get Your Gun and Little Shop of Horrors all the time.
New soundtracks added to my ipod since the list was made
You're A Good Man Charlie Brown,In The Heights, Children Of Eden , Merrily We Roll Along (<3>Top Rated Movie Musicals

1.Crybaby

2. Grease

3. Sound of Music

4. West Side Story

5. Newsies

6. Little Shop of Horrors

7. RENT

8. Cabaret
9. Beauty and The Beast
10. A Chorus Line

Top Rated Showtunes on My IPOD listed by show
Updated Jan 6th
RENT
Seasons of Love
Take Me Or Leave Me
Out Tonight
Annie Get Your Gun
There's No Business Like Show Business
An Old Fashioned Wedding
I Got The Sun In The Morning
A Chorus Line
I Can Do That
What I Did For Love
Nothing
Oliver
Be Back Soon
Consider Yourself
I'd Do Anything
Oom Pah Pah
The Apple Tree
I Know
Little Shop of Horrors
Suddnely Seymour
Finale Ultimo/Don't Feed The Plants
We'll Have Tomorrow
You're A Good Man Charlie Brown
Happiness
My New Philosphy
CATS
Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer
Memory
The Rum Tum Tugger
Merrily We Roll Along
Our Time

No comments:

Followers