About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Merging Blogs and moving on

Okay so I want to simplify my life on blogspot a little bit and merge my fanfiction blog and my blog about Annie JR with this one. I just find it so pointless to have seperate blogs for something that can easily be disuccsed in this blog. Does anyone know how I can do that? Leave a comment and let me know.

So about a month ago I wrote an entry about how I was a bit infuriated with myself about how much I have been struggling with moving on from stuff related to the Barn Playhouse. I have realized that I have been largely fooling myself by trying to think I am over my depression when honestly I am not even halfway over it. I have been in denial of this for such a long time. It took an email Maggie Politi sent to my mother this morning to realize that I haven't totally and completley moved on from stuff related to the Barn..that I still really have a long way to go. Admitting the fact that my depression related to the Barn is not REALLY over is the first big step in dealing with the never ending cycle of obsession when it comes to stuff related to the Barn..one step closer to all this self-doubt being over. I just need to totally let go of the Barn and let the past be the past. Let memories be memories. I haven't been forgotten by anyone..people love me despite whatever doubts I may have had in the past.

For the record I am so thankful to Maggie for emailing my mom this morning. I don't know if she has any idea how much that email meant to me but it really meant a lot.

The song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson fits this issue to A T. Seriously.
"I'll spread my wings

and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change

And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget all the ones that I love

I'll take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway."


so from this point forward there will be no entries in this blog about anything related to the Barn Playhouse. I am not going back there to see shows this summer per my own peronsal decision. It's time to move forward with my life. Get rid of the negative feelings that never should have begun in the first place.

No comments:

Followers