About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to Sweet Apple Ohio circa 2010

Yesterday I went to Souhegan to meet with Stan and watch the Bye Bye Birdie Rehearsal. I am more excited then ever about having the oppotunity to work on this show.. one of my favorites musicals of all time. I am very happy to get the opportunity to broaden my technical horizons by designing the lights. Yesterday's rehearsal they mostly worked on blocking the second act and learning the chreography for A Lot Of Livin To Do one of my favorite dance numbers from the show. It looks like the show is coming along good so far. I can't wait to get to work on designing the lights! :)

Stay tuned for more Bye Bye Birdie updates including pictures and hopefully videos.

No comments:

Followers