About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

My favorite song from Chicago and the last installment of Tour The Real Tour (part 2)




My favorite song from the musical Chicago! So excited to see this show at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village.

and part 2 of the last installment of Tour The Real Tour. So sad there will be no more installments to this. I must commend Will Porter on a great job with putting this who series together. I found it to be very informative and insightful on what it's like to be in the touring company of a musical. I also think the well wishing of the people on the Cabaret Tour adds a nice touch! YAY LOUIE!!

Additional Note: It is stated that the Cabaret tour is a non-equity tour. I was wondering what the difference is between a non-equity and equity tour? Does anyone know? I am still trying to figure out if the Cabaret tour is coming to Boston and I can't seem to find a schedule on line. Do equity tours only come to Boston? Thanks for any help anyone can give me :)

No comments:

Followers