About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Tell You A Secret (reposted)

Okay so I had to delete my old post about Broadwaysecrets because I just went back on lj and I totally read into that picture of the HAIR cast too far.. thus making me feel like a total idiot. I hate when I overanalyze things.


I would join broadwaysecrets myself but I really don't have the time or the energy to post stuff on there.. until I decide if I want to post anythinbg and looking at old posts to get inspirations. Nothing is coming yet so I just comment on old entries where I see fit to comment. Plus most of the conversation consists of immature bickering and basically a raging battle between Wicked, Spring Awakening and RENT fans. It just gets old after awhile.

No comments:

Followers