About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fan Fiction help

So I am trying to meet my quota for finishing my fan fiction but for certain stories I seem to have a lot of issues with how to develop the plot. I actually had to totally stop working on one of them becausee I couldn't figure out the best way to make the story make sense. Hopefully I will be able to revist that one before I start my hiatus... if not than perhaps it wasn't meant to be.

Anyway the two fan fictions I am struggling with at the moment are Banished To Lapush a Twilight and Little Shop of Horrors crossover. The general idea of this story is that Orin is sent to LaPush to think over how he treats Audrey.. he meets Jacob Black and befriends him. Would it complicate things to involve Bella and Edward in the story? What do people think?

The second on is called The Audition and it is a Chicago and Cabaret crossover. I really like the idea of combing the two main female leads of Chicago and Cabaret in a fan fiction. They are interesting characters to work with. In this fanfiction (set in Boston) Roxie and Sally meet each other on the train en route to an audition for a commerical for The Gap (this is set in the 60s and I'm not sure if the Gap was opened in the 60s so I may change it to another store) I have actually written the third chapter of this fic but am not sure if I should have them both be cast in the commerical or if one should get chosen over the other) Suggestions will be helpful please.


Read both of these fan fictions and others at http://fanfiction.net/~showtunediva

Thanks in advance for all comments and constructive crticism y'all. If you have played any of the above mentioned characters your insight on the character would be most appreciated.

No comments:

Followers