About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Viewing Schedule

Summer 2011 Viewing Schedule




June


26- Guys and Dolls Summer Theatre In Meredith Village




July


10th- Man Of La Mamcha Summer Theatre In Meredith Village


28th- Hairspray Summer Theatre In Meredith Village


Movies


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (exact date TBA)


August


7th Cabaret Summer Theatre In Meredith Village


14th- The Producers Riverbend Youth Company


21st Buddy The Buddy Holly Story Summer Theatre In Meredith Village


Movies


The Smurfs (exact date TBA)




September


25th I Love You You're Perfect Now Change Palace Theatre




No comments:

Followers