About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Top 20

Last week I missed So You Think You Can Dance but no matter because no one went home. Of course this means a double elimination this week.

Top 10 Couples
Ricky and Ryan
Caitlynn and Mitchell
Wadi and Missy
Nick and Iveta
Clarice and Jess
Jordan and Tadd
Miranda and Robert
Melanie and Markoo
Sasha and Alexander
Ashley and Chris

Breakdown of Routines
Bollywood These numbers are always entertaining. This time around the nunmber was done by Nick and Iveta. Very energetic and entertaining though I think Iveta is a stronger dancer than Nick. Rating out of 10: 10
Broadway I perfer Tice Diorio's choreography over Spencer Liff but I thought this routine was outstanding and very well done. Not too familiar with the song though or the show it was from. Rating out of 10: 9
Cha Cha This dance was moderate at best. Wadi and Missy executed the song well but Wadi was very weak in some of his moves and did not compliment Missy well. Rating out of 10: 5
Contemporary Two beautifully chreographed numbers by Stacey Tookey performed by Caitlynn and Mitchell and Clarice and Jess. Both of these pieces were very emotional and powerful. Rating out of 10 C & M: 10 C& J: 9
Hip Hop: Two amazing Nappy Tabs numbers performed by Sasha and Alexander and Miranda and Robert Out of the two Sasha andd Alexander's number won my vote because of the powerful emotion it portrayed. Not to mention the timeliness of the piece as the story line was about a soilder coming home from Afghanistan and earlier this evening President Obama announced his plans for troop withdrawl for the war in Afghanistan AMEN! Ratings out of 10: M&R 6 S&A 10
Jazz Ricky and Ryan and Melaine and Markko excuecuted their numbers quite well and did amazing. Very impressive. Both couples comoliment eachother well. Ratings out of 10 : Both couples got a 9.
Viennese Waltz Jordan and Tadd. Not a HUGE fan of the genre but I thought Jordan and Tadd did very well with this routine. It was very beautiful. Rating out of 10 6

No comments:

Followers