About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spring Movie Ratings

Spring Movie Ratings














March 26th-Early June














*=theatre **=home viewing ^ previously viewed














My goal is to see all of the movies that were nominated for Oscars before June 30th.
So far I have seen Black Swan,The Kids Are Alright, Alice In Wonderland,The Figther,The King's Speech (twice)













Let's see how achieveable this goal is.




























** Saturday Night Live The Best of John Belushi B-














*Rango B














** The Fighter A














**The Kids Are Alright B-











^**Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire B










**Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix B-












**Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part I A-












*Arthur B+







*Bridesmaids B+




**Moulin Rouhge C-














*Pirates of The Carribean IV B














^**The King's Speech A+














* Hop B


Soul Surfer B+











*Water For Elephants A- This was a decent movie and did the book excellent justice. However, I thought the animal abuse was way too graphic.

No comments:

Followers