About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Far From Skid Row The final Chapters Chapter 1: The Explanation, a little shop of horrors fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Far From Skid Row The final Chapters Chapter 1: The Explanation, a little shop of horrors fanfic - FanFiction.Net


I would appreciate any feedback on this fan fiction and other fan fictions currently in the works. Feel free to peruse my profile.

For this particular story I was asked to complete someone else's story for them so the original characters are theirs and not mine. I don't own rights to Audrey or Patrick Martin.


It's interesting because I feel I can relate to Patrick Martin in this story mostly because of my Barn Playhouse depression. Naturally I have moved on from the Barn but it's funny that I can connect my expereinces to those of the characters I write about in these fan ficition.

No comments:

Followers