About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Top 16

Wow! This season of So You Think You Dance is amazing so far. The only dance I didn't like was Ashley and Chris .

Ratings
Ryan and Ricky 8
Caitlynn and Mitchell 10
Sasha and Alexander 9
Miranda and Robert 9
Marko and Melaine 9
Ashley and Chris 7
Clarice amd Jess 10
Ryan and Ricky 9
Jordan and Tadd 7.5

Breskdown by Genere
Broadway Who can go wrong with a Tice Diorio piece? No one This piece was amazing.
Comtemporary Ryan and Ricky and Mitchell. Both performances were ppwerful and emotional very much enjoyed.
Fox Trot Foxtrot is usually not my favorite genre on this show but I must admit that this piece by Clarice and Jess was flawless and beautiful.
Hip Hop Two Nappy Tabs pieces performed by Jordan and Tadd and MArko and Melaine. Both were entertaining!
Jazz I would have to agree with the judges about this piece. I felt no connection to it whatsover.

No comments:

Followers