About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The deal with fan fiction

So here's the deal!

In case you were wondering why I haven't been positing fan fiction in this blog lately it's because I've been swamped with work and obviously that takes top priority. I have been working on a few new fan fictions though and I will try to post something in the next couple days. Generally speaking I have kind of gotten bored with writing fan fiction.
Things that have been keeping my busy and making fan fiction a low prirotiy


  1. My new job at the Y

  2. Writing articles for the Cabinet

  3. My freelance job for Interlakes Summer Theatre

  4. Getting stuf organzied for my Family's annual July 4rh family reunion. Theme: Survivior Broadway


Overall it's been a pretty busy year for me so there were times when I didn't have a lot of time to write fan fiction or complete in progress fics. Here is a lsit of fan fiction I have complete before my July 31st hiatus goes into effect. Name of tv show/movie/musical is in parenthess


C= Crossover



  1. C Banished To Lapush (Twilight/Little Shop of Horros)

  2. C New Found Friends (Little Shop of Horrors/ Guys and Dolls)

  3. C The Audtion (Cabaret/ Chicago)

  4. Reprise (Glee)

  5. From My Standpoint (Little Shop of Horrors)

I also have a whole list of ideas on my profile page that I haven't gotten around to writing about yet. Who knows if I'll get around to those between now and the 31st. Let's hope so. My haitus goes into effect on July 31st because I need to focus on the colloborative effort I am working on with my mom Toby Tarnow and Andrew Cass Princess K.IM. The Musical http://princessskimthemusical.blogspot.com and my own play on Gay Bullying. Right now I am doing some case studies for my gay bullying play and interviewing my friends who are gay about any issues they may have dealt with with coming out and ways they think that gay bullying or simply bullying in general can be prevented. Hopefully people won;t be too uncomfortable with discussing the issue of when they came out.

No comments:

Followers