About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New London Barn Playhouse Cabaret Rehearsal





So my youtube profile is not very extensive and I honestly want to get rid of it because it hasn't been actively used for 5 years. At this point I mainly use it to watch other people's videos and I can easily do that without having an account. A majority of the videos are ones I made in the onset of my Barn Playhouse depression. I think that's valid enough reason to delete my account. Do people agree? This is the only video I would keep on there for nostaglic purposes. I wouldn't say it's the best quality but it works for a camera of my caliber.

No comments:

Followers