About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tony Awards Highlights

For Full List of Winners go to http://www.tonyawards.com/










Multiple Winners The Book Of Mormon, The Normal Heart









Highlights












  • Best Chreography Kathleen Williams Anything Goes






  • Hugh Jackman and Neil Patrick Harris parody






  • The opening number






  • How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Who know Daniel Radcliffe could sing? That show will definitley be on top my list the next time I go to NYC which won't be for awhile.






  • Best Lead Actor in A Musical John Larroquette How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying




  • Best Performances- Sister Act, How To Succeed In Business Without Even Trying,Spider Man Turn Off The Dark, Catch Me If You Can


  • Best Lead Actress In A Musical Sutton Foster Anything Goes



Shows on the top of my list to see whenever I go back to New York again


Sister Acter


The Normal Heart


Catch Me If You Can


Anything Goes


No comments:

Followers