About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Born On The 4th of July

Every year my family has a reunion on the 4th of July and we have a theme. This year I am in charge of planning of it and of course I decided to add a Broadway twist to things. My mother wanted to revive the theme from 5 years ago of Survivor so I figured why not do Broadway Survivor! Ingenious idea is it not?

The teams will be as follows

Team Rydell Grease Team Colors- Pink
Team Hippie Hair Team Color Tye Dye
Team Swashbuckler Pirates of Penzanze The people on this team will dress as pirates
Team Jellicle Cats Color Leopard Print

So much fun. Pictures will be posted here. :)

No comments:

Followers