About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Research Questions

Hello fellow readers and those who see these entries when they are imported into facebook-

I am currently in the early stages of writing a play on Gay Bullying. Right now I am trying to do some research to develop my characters and any help would be so greatly appreciated. If you are gay or know someone who is gays who would not mind talking to me privately about their sexuality please have them contact me directly at janread@aol.com or leffler.janine@gmail.com

The question that everyone can ansswer is How do you think bullying can be prevented? What kinds of things can be taught in schools to help prevent bullying from happening? (not gay bullying specificallly just bullying as a whole)
For those who are gay and willing to open talk about your sexuality please send answers to the folllowing questions to either of the above listed email addresses.

1. How old were you when you came out?
2. What challenges did you face with coming out?
3. How did you overcome these challenges?
4. Were you ever bullied because of your sexuality?
5. How did you overcome being bullied?
6. What advice do you have for today's gay youth that have trouble with expressing their sexuality?


Thanks to EVERYONE for their help. It is much appreciated :)

~Janine

No comments:

Followers