About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easy Street





Currently I am feeling nostalgic and doing a countdown of top 10 favorite songs from my high school chorus days. Annie was the PTA play when I was a senior and my mother played Lily St Regis. I am including this song in the countdown though technically I did not sing it in chorus. If marked by an asterick it was a song sung by the Acapella Choir.
Musicals that were done when I was in high school
2001- Crazy For You
2002- HAIR
2003- Cabaret
2004- HMS Pinafore
Here is the complete top 10 list of favorite high school choir songs
1. New York State of Mind Billy Joel
2.Maybe This Time Cabaret
3. Easy Street Annie (2004 PTA Play) and What I Did For Love A Chorus Line (1999 PTA Play)
4. And All That Jazz Chicago and Never Mind The Why and Wherefore HMS Pinafore
5. Someone To Watch Over Me Crazy For You
*6 Down By The River To Pray Allison Krauss
7 Til There Was You The Music Man and Embraceable You Crazy For You
8. Satin Doll Duke Ellington and Route 66 Nat King Cole
9. It Couldn't Please Me More Cabaret
*10Skylark Ella Fitzgerlad

No comments:

Followers