About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Requests Requests

Readers! Your help is needed.
I am in a lurch when it comes to fan fiction. Lurch is actually not that great of a desriptor. I would say loss of inspiration is better. My main fandom has been Little Shop of Horrors and lartely I've written quite a few Music Man fics in order to deal with post show blues. Aside from a few loose ends that need to be tied up I need new ideas for fics

So what are your favorite musicals? What character pairings would you like to see me write fics about?


Stay tuned to my fanfiction website http://fanfiction.net/~showtunediva

My goal is to get as many new fics written as possible between my July 31st hiatus. After that I will be taking time to focus on something far more improtant.. my gay bullying play. Fan fiction is more of something I do on the side.

No comments:

Followers