About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tony Awards Nominations Announced

http://broadwayworld.com/article/2011-Tony-Nominations-Announced-THE-BOOK-OF-MORMON-Leads-With-14-20110503


Honestly I haven't really been to up on the recently released Broadway musicals. Between the show I was in, work and the recent death of my great aunt I haven't stayed on top of things too much. Happy for Catch Me If You Can getting a few nominations.. wish they could have gotten more. Haven't seen the show but I really want to despite not being a huge fan of the movie version. Sutton Foster is nomiated for best lead actress in Anything Goes which I am pumped for. I hope she wins. I saw her performance on the Tony's a few years ago when Shrek The Musical was nominated and she was awesome. :P)

No comments:

Followers