About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes

The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards were on tv last night on NBC. Lots of movies and tv shows took home awards

Notable Winners
Best Tv Movie or Miniseries

Grey Gardens
Best Actress in a Tv Movie or Miniseries
Drew Barrymore Grey Gardens
Best Animated Film
UP
Best Actress in a Motion Picture Comedy
Meryl Streep Julie and Julia
Best Director Motion Picture
James Cameron Avatar
BEST TELEVISION SERIES COMEDY OR MUSICAL
GLEE
Best Actress Motion Picture- Drama
Sandra Bullock The Blind Side
Best Motion Picture Drama
Avatar

No comments:

Followers