About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top Rated Showtunes for the month of January

Top Rated Showtunes for the month of January
(next month will be top rated love songs in honor of Valetines Day)
if bolded it means recently downloaded.
1. HAIR Gavin Creel Will Swenson and HAIR revival cast
2. The Telephone Hour Bye Bye Biride
3. Put on A Happy Face Bye Bye Birdie
4. Send In The Clowns A Little Night Music
5. You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile Annie
6. Moonshine Lullaby Annie Get Your Gun
7. Happiness You're A Good Man Charlie Brown
8. Perfectly Marvelous Cabaret
9. Aquarius Sasha Allen and HAIR revival cast
10. It Couldn't Please Me More Cabaret
11. A Lot Of Livin To Do Bye Bye Birdie









Off to Annie JR rehearsal. Will post a review of Emperor's New Clothes when I come home @ 4.

No comments:

Followers