About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A little bit of info on my broadway likes and dislikes

Will review the show I went to see last night sometime later today or tomoorrow

For now here is a small survey that I found on Brodwayspace. I have trouble with filling in the answers because I like so many shows and actors there are very few shows I dislike to that question is realtively simple.
My two favorite shows are __________ and ___________.
Okay I am going to cheat since I have more than two favorite shows and this answer tends to alternate between the various shows I will like. My top favorite shows are listed below with reasons for my choices
1. Beauty And The Beast. This was the show that turned me on to seeing musical theatre in New York. First show I ever saw breathtakingly amazing. Esspcially the sets and costumes.
2. RENT Do I really need to go into detail about how much I love this show? I don't think so.
3. The Producers Funniest show ever.
4.HAIR JUST AMAZING! If I had enough money right now I would go back to see it before they leave for London in April.
My two least favorite shows are ______CATS_____ and ___Phantom of The Opera________.
I fell asleep during Phantom and it has very few good songs. CATS has lots of good songs but just lacks a lot of plot. I have seen it three times in community theatre and the only production I saw that I liked (not to be biased) was the one at NLBP because the director actually gave the show somewhat of plot that easy to follow..or just a plot in genral since as I said the play lacks plot to begin with.
A song that i can't get out of my head is Day by Day from Godspell (though this constantly changes)
My favorite actor is _________.
Anthony Rapp OR Gavin Creel or Will Swenson or Jay Johnson :)
My favorite actress is __________.
The whole female cast of HAIR or Indina Menzel or Lea Michele (seeing how amazing she is on Glee really makes me wish I had seen Spring Awakening)
If i was down to my last dollar i would go see _____Jersey Boys_____ because my parents saw it in Chicago and said it was amazing. In The Heights because I heard the cherography was really good. I wish I had a lot of money so I could plan a trip to New York in which I could see multiple shows at once. However for the time being I am saving up to see A Little Music and I so excited for that. :)

No comments:

Followers