About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tech Work update

So my work on Annie Jr is going to start to pick up relatively soon and I am really excited. I sat in on a bit of a rehearsal of one of the musical numbers It's A Hard Knock Life before the holidays which I enjoyed. I am excited to see how the whole show will come together. For more info on my work on Annie JR please go to my blog devoted to my work on the show.
http://anniejr0910.blogspot.com

After Annie Junior is over my next project is to hopefully help out with my high school's production of Bye Bye Birdie in some capacirty. I will have to contact my former theatre professor to see what kind of help they might need. After that I am hoping to do some backstage work for the PTA Play Children of Eden. Since these productions are right after each other I wonder if there will be a lot schedule conflicts with helping out at the rehearsals. If this ends up being a problem it may not be the best idea to do two shows back to back. We'll see where things will end up. If schedules end up conflicting too much I may up just working on one show instead of both and the perhaps finding out a way to do some back stage work for the Peacock Players production of The Wedding Singer in May.

I am sincerely crossing my fingers that I will get a publcity job working at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village this summer. That would be fabulous. They have a oood season lined up including one of my favorite all-time musicals Chicago! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Followers