About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A happy broadway secret


Out of all the nasty,bitter and relentlessly malicious posts on Broadwaysecrets the one to the left form August 21st 2009 made me so HAPPY!!
Jay clearly does not get enough love on broadwaysecrets. Not to say that Gavin Creel and Will Swenson are not talented because everyone in that cast is SO AMAZINGLY talented but Jay is amazing! I have seen his videos from when he was at NYU. :) I am not being biased either just because I am friends with him. I swear I am not being biased go to my friend Nic's youtube and watch the video And I Breathe. Then you'll clearly see what I mean. I am really sad I did not get to see him as Claude.

No comments:

Followers