About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Haven't laughed so hard in awhile

Carry over theatre related New Years Resolutions from last year-
Go see a show at another theatre beside the Barn Playhouse. Try out the Palace,Majectic Andy's Summer Playhouse etc


On Friday Matt and I went to the Majestic Theatre to see a youth production of The Emperor's New Clothes. The cast was comprised of local elemenatary middle and high school students. Overall the show was definitley worth the price of the ticket and very enjoyable. Everyone in the cast was talented but those who particulary stood out to me were Katherine Pavia (Cordelia Gleedevial) Valerie Nigg (Empress Plumptoe) and Abby Milonas (Victoria The Minstrel) The songs were very energetic and fun to listen to. Some of which included Paree, You Are Sick and Something For Everyone. I think this will be the first of many shows I see at the Majestic Theatre. Outstanding job to the cast and crew!




Upcoming Performances (Feb and Mar)
Feb 14th Forbidden Broadway Peacock Players
Mar 11th Junie B Jones National Tour
Mar 28th NEC CTE production The Baby In The Bathwater

No comments:

Followers