About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking Ahead

Summer has officially kicked off. However in terms of going to see plays I am already starting to think about what shows I want to see in the fall. Budget and scheduling might be an issue as Matt and I slowly working toward the goal of moving in to an aparment in Nashua by next spring or early summer. With the graduation of this years senior class from NEC I have no connections in the theatre department anymore though depending on what shows they are doing I still may go see them. I want to open my options to theatres at other colleges in New Hampshire and Boston Plymouth State, Keene State, Boston Conservatory, Emerson. I am also continuing my on going goal of going to see plays in local theatres in New Hampshire I have not seen plays at yet. That goal continues on September 25th when I go see I Love You You're Perfect Now Change at The Palace Theatre in Manchester. The Majestic Theatre, Stockbridge Theatre at Pinkerton Academy in Derry and Stagecoach Productions are also top options. As far as next summer is concerned I hope to go see shows at Maine State Music Theatre, Summer Theatre In Meredith Village, Andy's Summer Playhouse. NLBP and Arundel Barn Playhouse. Caroline Kittrell is going to be in national tour of Beauty and The Beast so I hope to see that when it's in Boston.

Of course everything is determined by budget.

No comments:

Followers