About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Crazy Busy

So these next couple weeks will be incredibly busy for me theatre viewing wise between movies and plays. Look forward to all of it. MY cousin from Italy and her husband are visiting us this week so we are going up to Newfound Lake for a few days and taking them to Interlakes Summer Theatre to see Hairspray on Thursday. I am ao excited about seeing that show again. I saw the national tour in Boston my senior year in high school on a school field trip and absolutely loved it. I wonder if that club is still active at Souhegan.. Arts and Culture Club I beleive it was called. August 5th I am seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II with Julie. I am excited but also very sad. I have been the biggest Harry Potter freak since the books forst came out when I was in high school (my friends and I actually started our own unofficial Harry Potter fan club.) I read all the books religiuously but admit to lagging a bit behind on the movies.. spent the first few weeks of summer catching up.. There will be part of heart empty once I leave the theatre that day. I have an itching to see How To Succeed In Business Withoit Even Trying on Broadway simply BECAUSE Daniel Radcliffe in it. August 7th I will be going to see Cabaret at Interlakes Summer Theatre. Cabaret is not one of my favorite musicaks of all time but it is pretty up there. This will be my third tome seeing it First two times were in high school and at the Barn Playhouse when I interned there four years ago. It will be interesting to see how the Interlakes Theatre Company will take on this production. August 13th I will be taking my mom to see The Producers at The Amato Center for her birthday. I have seen the movie and saw the play on Broadway in 2003 and can't wait to see Riverbend's production.. they always do such a great job. :) August 19th I will be sseeing The Smurf's for Julie's birthday. Needless to say I was more of a Care Bears kid growing up but I am excited about this movie. On August 21st Interlakes Summer Theatre wraps up their season with Buddy Holly Story. I am especially excited about seeing did because when they did it the first time around I missed it because I was in Italy on vacation. It should be a great show.,

No comments:

Followers