About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thoughts

*13 days til Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part II comes out WHO ELSE IS EXCITED? Part one was so intense and had me on the edge of my seat.

*For all thespians looking for a good summer read check out And Furthurmore Jud Densch;s biography. Very interesting and insigtful with bit of humor laced in. I gave it a B+. I am currently reading Tina Fey's biography Bossypants and can't stop laughing. Rating to come soon.


* I am happy to be going on hiatus from writing fan ficition in a few weeks so I can focus on my gay bullying play and the Princess Kim Play (http://princesskimthemusical.blogspot.com) I have actually grown kind of tiresome of writing fan fiction at this point and really need a change of pace. Perhaps I will even write some poetry again. Haven't written any of that in a long time.

*Just when I thought I was getting bored with super hero movies BAM! Something amazing comes along. I had minimal expectations going in to see Green Lantern but I came out pleasnantly surprised. It gets a B- in my book.

No comments:

Followers