About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog makeover

Decided this blog and my Life As We Know It Blog need a new look for 2011. I am fooling around with template designs at the moment determining which one I like best. Anna (Aria of An Amateur) recently redesigned her blog and I really like her new look and I want to do a similar thing for this blog. For right now I will fool around with various templates to see which one I like best. As far as background pictures go I'm not sure how to best go about doing that but I think a picture of the NYC skyline I have would be a perfect background picture from this blog. I am not sure if there is a special thing you have to install on your blog in order to to install a picture. Anna also has her sidebar seperated into different sections with links that lead you to different subpages of the blog and I want to do figure out how to do that too because right now my blog has way too much stuff in the sidebar that clutters it up. As far a blog names are concerned I think I may keep Theatre Is My Life the same for right now because it suits the blog perfectly fine. I am tiresome of Life As We Know It for a title for my personal blog though. Suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Followers