About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Winners 2011


Listed By Film

Alice In Wonderland
  • Best Art Direction
  • Best Costume Design

Inception

  • Cinematography
  • Best Sound Mixing
  • Best Sound Editing
  • Best Visual Effects

The Fighter

  • Best Supporting Actress Melissa Leo
  • Best Supporting Actor- Christian Bale

Black Swan

  • Natalie Portman Best Leading Actress Very well deserved

Toy Story 3

  • Best Animated Feature
  • Best Original Song We Belong Together

The King's Speech

  • Best Lead Actor Colin Firth Very well deserved!
  • Best Original Screenplay David Seidler
  • Best Director Tom Hooper
  • Best Picture

No comments:

Followers