About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Faith Restored

Last year by the end of the season for American Idol while I was happpy with who won I was diappointed with the overall talent pool and felt it was pretty lackluster. This year there have been big changes New judges and new show fortmat. The cut out te top 32 and now have narrowed down the compettion to top 24 which makes things drag out a whole lot less. While I still miss Paula Abdul (and slightly miss Simon Cowell) I am impressed by what Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler bring to the table as judges. I think overall this is going to be a good season.

Now to the contestats. A few of my favorites have already been eliminated but for the most part I am happy with the top 24 this year. If highlighted in blue or orange it means they are my top picks
Boys
Scotty
Clint
Jovanni
Paul
Brett
Casey
James
Stefano
Jacob
Tim
Jordan
Robbie
Girls
Naimia
Haylee
Ashton
Karen
Tataynisa (sp)
Julie
Lauren
Kendra
Lauren
Rachel
Pia
Thea

No comments:

Followers