About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Grammys

The Grammys are on as I write this. I had a very long and exhausting weekend so I am too tired to stay up and watch the whole thing. I will comment on what I have seen so far.

Go to Grammy's.com for the full list of winners

+ Lady Antebellum winning for best country album <3 the song Need You Now. It's one of my fave country songs... has been for about 6 months.
+ Muse was fabulous
- The Bruno Mars performance was horrible. I don't even know who the people who sang with him were but they didn't particulary stand out to me either
+ Lady Gaga's peformance and best female vocal album win
? I have mixed feelings about Justin Bieber. I really dispise his music and think he is a horrible singer but his live performance was pretty impressive.
+ Cee-Lo and Gwentyn Paltrow
+ Miranda Lambert winning for best Female Country Vocal

No comments:

Followers