About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines Day Combo Crossover Fan Fiction

So I am trying to add more variety to my fan fiction repetroire. In honor of Valentines Day I have decided to write a cross over fan fiction between two different couples from various musicals plays or movies. Please take a few minutes to vote in this poll I have put together. Since this is going to be imported into facebook I would like to let those on my friends who on facebook that are also on Livejournal know that this poll is also in my LJ. You can answer it in either place.

Combo #1 Bella/Edward (Twilight) & Audrey and Seymour (Little Shop of Horrors)
Combo #2 Rolf and Lisel (The Sound of Music) and Amos and Roxie (Chicago)
Combo #3 Annie and Frank (Annie Get Your Gun) and Sally Bowles and Clifford Bradshaw (Cabaret) If we were going to be politically correct with the time the musicals take place it would be more logical to pair Cabaret with Sound of Music but I like to challenge myself.
Combo #4 Julie and Billy (Carosuel) and Danny and Sandy (Grease)
Combo #5 Harold Hill and Marian Paroo ( The Music Man) and Nathan and Adelaide Guys and Dolls
Combo #6 Zaneeta Shinn and Tommy Diljas ( The Music Man) and Kim Macafee and Hugo Peabody (Bye Bye Birdie)
Combo #7 Any of the above combinations and Elle and Emmett Legally Blonde *I personally like Emmett better than Warner.
Combo #8 Maggie Cutler and Bert Jefferson (The Man Who Came To Dinner) and Corie and Paul Bratter (Barefoot In The Park)
Other Please Specify

No comments:

Followers