About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Wishes and Babies

Happy Birthday to my fellow thespians who have birthdays in January February and March. I like to stay ahead on these for two reasons one because not everyone may be on my facebook friends list and two because I may not write an entry on this blog on that particular day and I likse to stay on top of it. If anyone knows anyone that I might be missing please let me know so I can add them.
January
12 Christy Emmond
17 Georgia Freed
23 Andi Aiken
February
4th Nic Rouleau
6th Laura Millar and Caroline Morley
20th Nicolina Sciascia
26th Keri Racicot-Bresaw
March
12th Cooper Bowman
13th Caroline Kittrell
20th Sam Burrow
21st Colleen Fee
29th Brady Lynch and Jay Vonhandorf


There are a few fellow tespians who have also had babies in the course of the past six months and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate them on their new arrivals. I also know of someone who is expecting but I'll withhold those congratulations out of the respect for the person who is expecting because I am not sure if she has told a lot of other people.

Keri and Luke Bresaw
Jackie and Jimmy Hawkes
Sam and Jason Burrow

No comments:

Followers