About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Theatre Viewing Schedule

2011 Theatre Viewing Schedule
Shows listed by venue
* pending depending on schedule and budget
Milford Area Players
March Almost Maine, Irish Music Show for Nancy O Foundation
July August Osage County
Community Players of Concord
*May Harvey
Palace Theatre
Deciding between either The Four Piano Men or 42nd Street. This will largely depend on schedule.
Peacock Players
May Suessical The Musical
Summer Theatre In Meredith Village: My boyfriend and I have season passes so we plan on seeing all the shows
Seacoast Rep
June 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Summer Seasons for Papermill Playhouse in Lincoln, Peterborough Players and Ogunquit Playhouse have not been announced yet
Arundel Barn Playhouse
The 39 Steps or Crazy For You
I'm still debating on going to see shows at the Barn Playhouse this summer. They have a lot of good options. At this point I'm deciding between A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, The Man Who Came To Dinner and The Drowsy Chaperone. NL Barn Idols sounds like it would be a lot of fun too. We'll see where budget and schedulng lead me.
High Schools and Colleges
SHS: Fiddler on The Roof 3/31
NEC Hotel La Putts April 2nd Movement Concert April 30th
Other shows I plan on seeing that I am still awaiting info on
* Andrea Crocker is opening for Livingston Taylor at the Stockbridge Theatre in April
* Danny Chavez , a student I assitant directed in Bravey Soup at NLBP is Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors. Don't know if this a community theatre production or if it's his high school's musical.

No comments:

Followers