About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fan Fiction

Welcome to my fan fiction blog
I have recently started to write fan fiction. I didn't even start to write short stories until I took a work shop class spring of my senior year at NEC. Mostly I write poetry and I have written over 300 poems about various topics. It is only recently that I have started to write fan fictions based on Broadway Musicals.. mostly I write about Little Shop of Horrors since that was my favorite musical I worked on when I worked at the Barn Playhouse three summers ago. I would totally appreciate people's feedback on my fan fiction since I am so new to writing it. Especiallly if you have been in the plays I have been writing about

Musicals I have written fan fictions about so far aside from Little Shop include
  • Bye Bye Biride
  • Cabaret
  • Les Mis
  • Carosuel
  • Avenue Q
  • Sound of Music
  • Annie
  • Annie Get Your Gun

I have also written a Full House Fan Fiction and an episode based on a series called Tour The Real Tour which is a reality tv show put together by my collegue from NLBP Will Porter about the joys and hardships of being on the national tour of Bye Bye Birdie. You can view this series at http://youtube.com/tourtherealtour

Enjoy my fan fiction can't wait to see everyone's comments

Janine

Just so I don't have to put disclaimers on every single thing I post unless I create the characters myself in my stories I do not own the rights to any characters from any of the musicals I write fan fictions about.

No comments:

Followers