About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Songs

In honor of Valentines Day I am posting an entry dedicated specifically to videos of my favorite love songs from Broadway shows
Notice Me Horton Seussical The Musical

I have never seen Suessical but I want to.



Somewhere That's Green Little Shop of Horrors

Best quote from this movie occurs after this song when Seymour and Audrey are in back room of the flower shop and the dialogue exchange is about going shopping for clothes. If you have seen the movie or the play then you should know which scene I am referring too.

Why Should I Wake Up? Cabaret NLBP 2007

This song seriously makes me cry every time I listen to it.



A Whole New World Aladdin Will Porter and Maggie Politi New London Barn Playhouse Just Desserts Cabaret August 2007

For the record Maggie and Will did amazing with this song. :)

No comments:

Followers