About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How could I have forgotten?

Okay so things have been so crazy recently that I totally forgot to make note of the 1 year annivesary of this blog which was December 1st. Figured a belated mention was better then no mention at all.

This blog was originally just supposed to be a way for me to keep a log of my articles for my freelance writing job at the Milford Cabinet but I realized it to be so much more than that. I've used as a way to review shows at other local theatres and shows I have gone back to see at NEC. I have also used it to rant about a some what personal issue with regards to my depression related to the New London Barn Playhouse but that stuff was largely kept of the interent as it was too personal. And also to provide insight on the Tony Awards, NH Theatre Awards, So You Think You Can Dance Glee and soon to be Season 9 of American Idol since I'll be transferring those entries over from my main blog.

As far of the future of this blog.. it will stay around for awhile. My freelance job at the Cabinet is kind of up in the air as of right now because my boss was recently laid off and they are reconstructing the staff over there so I don't have a contact person to send my articles to. Hopefully that willl all get squared away soon before I have to write my next article about the 1 Act Play Writing Festival at the Amato Center.


Thanks to everyone for following and I remind you all to also check out my fanfiction blog http://bwayfanfiction.blogspot.com/ to check out some writing i've been working on.

Cheers!
Janine

No comments:

Followers