About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another closing another new beginning and let's not forget about classic Broadway love songs

So Annie Jr is over. I am both happy and sad. Sad because I will miss the show but happy because last week was crazy and insanely busy. I loved every minute of it don't get me wrong but Sunday night I was so exhausted and was suprised I was able to stay awake for most of the Grammys. I have a month to recoup myself and then my work on Bye Bye Birdie starts. As I said in a previous entry I am super excited about working on Bye Bye Birdie. :)
Next weekend me and Matt are going to see Forbidden Broadway at Peacock Players for Valentines Day. Should be a great show. It makes up for me not being able to get to see it while it was in New York. I remeber during down time working in the office at the Barn Playhouse Matt Forbes and I would watch clips from the Broadway production on youtube and I always found myself laughing hysterically.:P)

Valentines Day is coming up soon. In honor of valentines day I am working on a series of short stories and poems called It's All About Love which is on my fan fiction website http://fanfiction.net/showtunediva. I would greatly appreciate people's feedback on my writing.:)

May as well post my top rated love songs right now instead of waiting til next week.
This list is a combined list of songs that are and are not on my ipod.
*A Whole New World Aladdin *Something There Beauty and The Beast *Maria and Tonight West Side Story *16 Going on 17 and Something Good Sound of Music *Rosemary How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying *One Boy and Rosie Bye Bye Birdie * It Couldnt't Please Me More and Why Should I Wake Up? Cabaret *Lovely A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum Fine Fine Line and Mix Tape Avenue Q
*Suddenly Seymour Little Shop of Horrors *I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face and On The Street Where You Live My Fair Lady

I'm sure there's more .. I will add them later.

No comments:

Followers