About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Poem Under The Street Lights

Under The Street Lights
The last car leavesthe parking lot
headlights head offinto the blackness
I step out from my hiding spota
nd stand in the center
letting the rain hit my face
The lights are misty
forever shining on the river
making it glow
as my cheeks are dotted
with speckles of rain.
Then the streetlight
turns onlike on of those clap on lights
shining forever on me
It is almost seenas as glimmer of hope
The world is fullof blissful happiness
more than I have ever known
I'm dancing in the rain
then from the shawdowsthere is a figure
and out of the shawdows
steps my man
he sweeps me off of my feet and kisses me gently
I love him
but only on my own


Inspired by the song On My Own from Les Miserables Wtritten October 2005

This is the first piece of fan fiction I ever wrote. I didnt really start getting into writing more of it til recently as you can tell from the previosus entries.

No comments:

Followers