About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fan Fiction Poem- Pasionella's Postlude

Poetry is technically my forte but as far a character development is concerned I think stories are the better route to go when it comes to writing fan fiction. This poem is inspired by the song You Are Not Real from The Apple Tree. I am thinking of writing a short story inspired by the same exact song.. as far as character development is concerned I may have to talk to my friend Keri fron NEC because she played that character when we did the show at school my sophomore year.

Pasionella’s Postude
I lived a life in fantasy
who could blame me?
it was better than the drudgery
my life was in.I
wanted to be a movie star
oh how I ever wished and prayed.
My prayers were never answered
until one day.
A friend of my customerhas an uncle in the music business
my customer heard me singing as I was working
and liked what he heardhe mentioned my name to his uncle
SNAP!
All of a sudden my wish came true!

.

No comments:

Followers