About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Hampshire Theater Awards





Photos of Performances from The Theatre Awards From Top Left Peacock Players Joesph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat Close Every Door, Altar Boyz Stage Coach Productions Aida Selections of various songs Majestic Theatre







For complete list of winners go here: http://www.nhtheatreawards.com/index.php?categoryid=67&p2_articleid=117

I would classify the NH Theatre Awards as the equivalent to the Tony Awards only for New Hampshire Theatre. Last night was my first time attending and I had a blast. Despite the fact I had a nasty cough and couldn't cheer loud when people I knew were either performing or getting called up to receive their awards. I went out to dinner with the casts of The Foreigner and Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff? at Picolla Italian Resturant. Delicious food. Thanks to Mari for organizing the dinner.






My facebook status kind of lies as I do not have the complete list of winners. I only have a partial list from what I could remember off the top of my head. The complete list, I assume will be up on the website on Monday or sometime early next week. Congrats to all winners and nominees. All the performances were great too. My favorites being Chicago from Best Foot Forward Production, Altar Boyz from Stagecoach Productions and Swing Fever from Palace Theatre. Kudos to the members of the band too led by fellow Barn Playhouse alumni Joel Mercier











Productions with multiple awards
Sweeney Todd WeatherVane Theatre










  • Best Production Musical





  • Best Actor Musical





  • Best Actress Musical





  • Best Director Musical





  • Best Choreographer





  • Best Costume Design
  • Best Supporting Actress





Anything Goes Actorsingers















  • Best Production





  • Best Supporting Actress





  • Best Actor





  • Best Costume Design





  • Best Choreographer








  • Best Lighting Design





Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff M&M Productions















  • Best Actor





  • Best Actress





  • Best Production

















Birthday shout outs to my fellow thespians (i am so behind on these but i'll just with December)





December Rachel Buck, Jimmy Hawkes, Lara Hayhurst Compton, Tony Clements, Jennie Leonard, Nicole Bryant Ramona Mallory





January :Steph Bock, Christy Emmond Georgia Freed





February Laura Millar

No comments:

Followers