About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

American Idol - Season 9!!!

American Idol Season 9 is off and running! The top 24 has already been chosen. So much talent this year.. I think this will be the best season yet!



My prelimiarly top 9

1. Andrew Garcia

2. Katie Evans= she's 17 and phenominal

3. Didi Binani

4. Michael Lynche aka Big Mike

5 Crystal Bowersocks

6. Tim Urban
7. Alex Lambert
8. Aaron Kelly

9. Haley Vaughn (shes not exactly one of my favorites.. i actually would have perferred if Angela Martin had made it in over her)

Let's see how well I do with predicting that these contestants make it to the top!
I did pretty good with these predictions.. the only people that didn't make the top 9 were Haeley ( if she had made it I would have stopped watching American Idol for the rest of the season.) Alex and Didi.

No comments:

Followers