About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks To Everyone!

Wow! This show flew by so fast and I can't beleive it's already over. Annie is one of my favorite musicals and I had the best time ever working on this show. During the cast party this afternoon I wanted to make a speech but couldn't gather my thoughts together but now I finally have gathered all the thoughts I wanted to say... now I'm just hoping that the people in the cast eventually see this blog entry.

I would like to thank Mrs. Peterson and everyone in the cast and the crew for giving me the opportunity to work on such an amazing production. I have been a supporter of community theatre for many years and have seen quite a few of you who go to to Souhegan blossom since the first PTA Play I saw you guys in which I think was the Wizard of Oz.. for some of you it might have even been Annie in 2004. Others of you I have seen in other productions that Riverbend has done over the past couple years and there is so much amazing talent among everyone who was in this production. You guys are all amazing! To all the people who are seniors good luck in your futures and hopefully you continue to furthur your passions for theatre and continue to enrich your amazing talents.

Thanks again to everyone for a great experience!

Love Janine

No comments:

Followers