About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thought for the day

On Sunday I met with Colleen Fee for lunch before I left New York and she asked me if I ever considered working at Nancy's theatre. I really do want to do summer stock again next summer because I miss the theatre atmosphere so much and I feel like a part of me has been really empty since I finished working on Wonder of World with Milford Area Players last July. I have been consistently frustrated with looking for a job for almost a year and nothing really seems to be getting any better. I don't even know where I'll be in terms of looking for a job by the winter but if nothing comes up working at Nancy's theatre next summer doesn't seem like half so much of a bad idea. I will keep that plan in the back of my head and then if nothing comes up for me for a job by the first of the year I may email Nancy and let her know I am interested in working for her.  All  I know is that I don't plan to work at the Barn Playhouse again just because it won't be the same experience  I had when I worked there in 2007. It would just feel strange.

No comments:

Followers