About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blown AWAY!! (comin atcha from the Residence Inn in Times SQUARE)

I don't have too much to say about the Broadway revival of HAIR except for the fact that it left me completely and utterly speechless and I think it is much deserving of a nomination for a Tony Award for best revival. I haven't had so much fun at Broadway Show in a long long time. The cast was amazingly talented. Very much impressed/ JAY JOHNSON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BACKSTAGE TOUR I <3 you!

Don't have a whole lot of pics from my backstage tour but i will upload them tomorrow when I get home.



Time for bed. Up early tomorrow. Meeting my friend Colleen from the Barn Playhouse for lunch @ 10:30 then headed back home to NH.




Upcoming performances
May 8th Movment Concert @ NEC
May 9th The Boyfriend Riverbend Youth Performing Company
June 11-17th Straw Hat Revue New London Barn Playhouse

No comments:

Followers