About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Upcoming Events








Happy Easter and Passover

What's upcoming? Let's see...<
Friday I am going to my town's annual community production of Peter Pan. Peter Pan is by far one of my favorite Disney movies of all time aside from Toy Story, Aladdin and Beauty and The Beast. My town's community theatre tends to put on awesome shows so Peter Pan should be no different
Pending on if I get my hostess job at Fridays (because obviously  if I get hired I will have to work Saturday night)   I am headed up to Henniker to go see the Mainstage Production of  By The Bog of Cats.  It's my friend Cooper's last  play at NEC so it will be very emotional for him as  working on  Fuddy Meers was for me last year   I seriously almost bust into tears  when the show closed  one of the BEST  shows  I worked on through out my time at NEC.  Should be an interesting show.   Evening of Dance at my high school usually takes place at about this time but  I do not know the exact date of that is yet.
but of course the thing   I am most excited about is  my next Broadway venture....
Next weekend I am going to see the Broadway revival of HAIR  with my boyfriend for our  one year anniversary. I am very very  excited.  I was on crew for this play my sophomore year in high school... the  first play  I ever did tech work on. At that time I  don't think I fully appreciated it because I didn't understand what was going on or the plat of the play. Now that I am a lot more mature I feel I can appreciate it much better. My favorite song from that play has always been Good Morning Starshine. I am also very excited because my friend Jay is giving me a backstage tour.. it will be my first EVER backstage tour at a Broadway show and I am wicked stoked. YAY YAY YAY!! I <3 Jay Johnson :)


Right now I am also trying to work on my schedule for summer theatre going. I am iffy about going to see shows at the Barn Playhouse just because I feel as if things have changed so much there since I left and I would just feel so strange because I am so out of the loop as much as I've tried to stay updated on what's been going on there since I left at the end of 2007 I feel strange. My boyfriend and I are getting a season pass to Interlakes Summer Theatre so I have a feeling I may end up going to go see more shows there then at the Barn... only time will tell though at all depends on scheduling.
So far my schedule looks a little like this
May 9-16th Peacock Players- Joesph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat
Grease at Interlakes Summer Theatre at the end of June


Shows I am contemplating going to see at NLBP but not sure yet: The Fantasticks, The Producers or South Pacific. Can't decide on which one. For Junior Interns either High School Musical or Really Rosie.



Next update will not be for a few weeks.,..... I will have tons to update on by then AND PICTURES FROM MY BACKSTAGE TOUR AT HAIR!!

No comments:

Followers